Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
fluid changes now won't shift

Thread: fluid changes now won't shift

addiction level: 3
    Thanks

Help fluid changes now won't shift

I have the I5 with 65000. I did a full fluid change of everything. Now it won't shift into it's highest gear. Everything else shift normal just not the last gear. It will do it sometimes but for no reasons when it does... Just sits in a high RMP when at high speeds. Any idea???

"Quit complaining about S#it and get out and enjoy everything you have."

Thanks

Re: fluid changes now won't shift

How did you check the guild level when filling the trans back up? Might not have enough fluid in there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2009 Hummer H3T Alpha
    4 Rancho Lift, 37x12.5x17 BFG A/Ts, Magnuson Super Charger, Magnaflow exhaust, 40" LED light bar, SnugTop, Thor Parts bumper w/ swing out for full sized spare, Brush Guard, 10,000 lb Superwinch, Boost gauge, Custom Sliders, UCP w/ Thor Parts skids, custom bed rack

Mayor of Drummond Island

Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 Times in 747 Posts

Will it shift manually through all gears?
    When you drained the trans fluid did you drop the pan and change the filter?
    . . . . .
    "I'd rather be lost on Drummond Island than found on the Mainland!"
    Previously owned: Mr. Black H3 Alpha OffRoad, Mr. Orange 08 H3 Alpha, Mr. Blue 08 H3 Alpha OffRoad, Mr. "T" 09 H3T Adventure 5 speed

Current: Mr. Red Roc'T 10 H3T Alpha OffRoad / XXLH3 10 H3 Alpha OffRoad

Thanks

If you changed the T-case fluid and removed the speed sensor to do so, you may need to tighten the sensor down a little more.
    2006 Base Shadow Green Metallic, 35" MT MTZ, GM Touring Catback Exhaust, UCP, AirDoc's CAI, Custom Carputer, Chrome Package, Smoked Roof Marker Lights, Smoked Side Signal Lights, Smoked LED Tail Lights, Clear Front Signal Lights, Gobi Stealth Roof Rack w/ Delta Lights, Rocky Road Rock Rails, Black & Green Katzkin Leather Seats, BA Front Bumper, Thor Rear Bumper

2008 H2 SUT

Thanks

My friends shop did the change.. It is an automatic. I will bring it back to them and bring up these possibilities... It changes sometimes but not consistently.. It is only the last gear when I am at top speeds.. I fortunately don't drive the truck all the time so it hasn't been a huge deal but I need to take care of it..

thank you everyone..

"Quit complaining about S#it and get out and enjoy everything you have."

addiction level: 5
    Thanks

hmmm,can not enough or too much oil be the reason for it? If the filter is in a bad position in the pan?
    Last edited by H3Hummer; 06-08-2017 at 01:58 AM.

God did not build mountains in vain, but to be climbed by Hummers,
    2006 H3 3,5L manual transmission ,Adventure pack with 4:1 Tcase and rear diff locker, 2,5" front lift ,Bilstein 5100 front shocks with 1/2" extended Bump stops, 1,25" rear lift warrior shakles, 315/75/16 COOPER STT PRO , UCP, tow package, PCM tune, home made snorkel (under hood) , optima yellow.