Thread: WTB: Tailpipe Section of Stock H2 (03-06) Exhaust

addiction level: 4
    Thanks

WTB: Tailpipe Section of Stock H2 (03-06) Exhaust

I'm looking to buy just the tailpipe section off of a stock 03-06 exhaust. I just need the pipe that comes out of the stock muffler and bends up over the rear axle.

Long story short...I replaced the aftermarket exhaust setup that the previous owner installed on my SUT with a Flowmaster (2 in 1 out, 3" outlet pipe). Since I didn't have the stock exhaust to cannibalize I didn't have the section of pipe that extends the outlet to the back of the truck; so the exhaust just stops at the Flowmaster's outlet, which puts it about halfway in the middle of the rear passenger door. I went to get my emissions checked today and they said that they can't test it because the tailpipe is missing...lol.

I can't find anyone around my area that can bend me a 3" pipe to mimic the stock setup, so I figured I'd check with the forum to see if anyone has a stock exhaust lying around in their garage.

Just to be clear...ALL I NEED is the pipe section off of the muffler outlet. If someone is willing to hacksaw that pipe section off and ship it to 20877 I'd be much obliged. Just let me know what the effort is worth to you (and the shipping of course).

Thanks in advance.

addiction level: 1
    Thanks

Re: WTB: Tailpipe Section of Stock H2 (03-06) Exhaust

Good luck with this. I hope you find what you are looking for. For about a year or more I have wanted to beef up my Exhaust system, but have shy'd away from it mainly because I want to keep that section's set-up that you are looking for but every after market set up I've seen gets rid of it and ends up with straight pipes out of the back... Would be great to have a larger diameter/throatier exhaust note... I will be tuned in to see how this plays out... Hope there are pics maybe even video upon completion...

Thanks

Re: WTB: Tailpipe Section of Stock H2 (03-06) Exhaust

Corsa Off-Road Tip #23HT3002...I need a cat back for my 08 H2 so contacted them 2 weeks ago. I need the oem style exhaust tip. They told me it's still in production. Hope this helps.

2008 Hummer H2 Luxury Package

Toyo MT 38x13.50x18 on Rockstar. Green keys. 2" rear spacers. 1" bodylift. Cognito UCA, steering bracket, front stab links. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Moog inner/outer tie-rods, pitman, idler arm & bracket with remote zerk. E&G Classics fender flares. ARP 434-1301 ex. man. stud kit. Airaid perf. air filter. Crown Performance brake lines. Warn PowerPlant HD. Rubberduck UCP. Gobi Ranger Roof Rack. Morimoto FX-R 3.0 projector headlights with 55w AC HID kit. Hella Rallye 4000 aux lights. Evans waterless coolant.