Thread: Spam PMs

addiction level: 4
    Thanks

Spam PMs

Anyone else getting constant spam Pm's? They have completely filled my inbox and I keep getting annoying emails that my inbox is full constantly. This has been going on for weeks unfortunately.

Thanks

Re: Spam PMs

A lot of us have been getting them. Apparently nothing can be done about it.
    '08 Birch White Alpha: Air Doc intake, K&N filter, Magnaflow cat back, Plus 1 light bar, Off road grille lights, front and rear roof marker lights, Air horn w/on-board compressor, back-up camera, complete interior & exterior LED lighting, 305/70-16 Goodyear Duratracs, E&G fender flares w/splash guards

Administrator CFO

Thanks

Unfortunately this Forum is run on an older version of Vbulletin software that is no longer supported.
    The present software does not have the needed spam filtering. The spam is primarily from Viet Nam.
    We are investigating our options to transition to something else.

One thing to consider is that Forums in general are going out of favor as most people seem to prefer the wasteland known as Facebook for information.
    Forums such as this, devoted to a dead ended brand and targeted to a very small segment of actual Hummer owners (offroad users), are especially losing members as they sell off the Hummer and move on to something else for an offroad toy.

The glory days of Forums are over and CHO's days may be numbered, but I'm not throwing in the towel just yet.
    Golden Ballz - 9/11 - ROTM - 1/12

"It was a good idea, right up until it wasn't."

Mayor of Drummond Island

Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 806 Posts

There is so much information on this forums that it must survive as a library of information.
    I have asked repeatedly to see if the "owners" would let me or someone else take over CHO to keep this knowledge alive.
    It has fallen of deaf ears. If, and I say IF CHO's days are truly numbered it is their own darn fault.
    "I'd rather be lost on Drummond Island than found on the Mainland!"
    Previously owned: Mr. Black H3 Alpha OffRoad, Mr. Orange 08 H3 Alpha, Mr. Blue 08 H3 Alpha OffRoad, Mr. "T" 09 H3T Adventure 5 speed, XXLH3 10 H3 Alpha OffRoad

Current: SAS'T 10 H3T Alpha OffRoad SAS/SOA, NOTJEEP 2009 H3T Alpha OffRoad