Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How many H2's on CHO.."H2's check in with your favorite picture of your truck!

addiction level: 2
    Thanks

Re: How many H2's on CHO.."H2's check in with your favorite picture of your truck!

wheelUP.jpgThis is my Firebush at Black Mountain Harlan KY

addiction level: 5
    Thanks

Re: How many H2's on CHO.."H2's check in with your favorite picture of your truck!

Wow, gonna get wet pants! Nice pic.

God did not build mountains in vain, but to be climbed by Hummers,
    2006 H3 3,5L manual transmission ,Adventure pack with 4:1 Tcase and rear diff locker, 2,5" front lift ,Bilstein 5100 front shocks with 1/2" extended Bump stops, 1,25" rear lift warrior shakles and Bilstein 4600, 315/75/16 COOPER STT PRO , UCP, tow package, PCM tune, home made snorkel (under hood) , optima yellow.

addiction level: 4
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by H3Hummer View Post
    Ahhh, that's what we wanna see. I would love to see a pic with yours (Amanda's) next to Bunny's deuce..... and the biggest deuce is????? Maybe our admins could arrange a pic like that?
    Someone'd need to get DataPimp's Big Yellow Bus on here for a size match-up.. anyone got pics of his handy? Mine all got wasted when the MI 8/11 flood hit my home office pc.
    Last edited by Snowman; 04-27-2015 at 02:18 PM.
    2009 I5x5Adv H3T (adopted Aug'13), Driver: Snowman; Adventure pkg=Front+Rear lockers, BA bumper+12K# Badlands winch, Fierce Attitude 35's on cstm pntd Tactical whlz (not winter), Duratrac 35's on cstm pntd MB whlz (winter), AirDoc intake, CB-UCP, RR Rock Sliders, TomP low profile shock mounts, CB-Hunner Skids.

addiction level: 3
    Thanks

A few more below

Performance: 12" FTS lift kit, BDS Fox 2.0 shocks, 2" Duckhead keys and shock extenders, 2" rear spacer, 2" Body Lift, Kryptonite Death Grip Idler, Rare Parts Idler Support, Moog XD Pitman, Rare Parts HD custom tie rods & sleeves, cognito pisk, Dmax XD UCA, Moog LCA, K&N CAI, headers, SCT tuner. Exterior: 44" Super Swamper Boggers, 20" KMC XD, LED Head Lights, n-fab steps, Predator Brush Guard, LED light bars Interior: Viper Remote Start, JL audio 12" subwoofer, MB Quarts components, 12" flip down, two 9" DVD players, two Kenwood amplifiers, in dash Kenwood DVD player.

Thanks

Last ones below

Performance: 12" FTS lift kit, BDS Fox 2.0 shocks, 2" Duckhead keys and shock extenders, 2" rear spacer, 2" Body Lift, Kryptonite Death Grip Idler, Rare Parts Idler Support, Moog XD Pitman, Rare Parts HD custom tie rods & sleeves, cognito pisk, Dmax XD UCA, Moog LCA, K&N CAI, headers, SCT tuner. Exterior: 44" Super Swamper Boggers, 20" KMC XD, LED Head Lights, n-fab steps, Predator Brush Guard, LED light bars Interior: Viper Remote Start, JL audio 12" subwoofer, MB Quarts components, 12" flip down, two 9" DVD players, two Kenwood amplifiers, in dash Kenwood DVD player.

Thanks

Kryptonite uca, tie rods, and maybe a body lift. Don't like chrome but not sure what to do w the wheels

Thanks

DAMN that's not faire, I want one like this. But.....did you drill that monster?

2006 H3 3,5L manual transmission ,Adventure pack with 4:1 Tcase and rear diff locker, 2,5" front lift ,Bilstein 5100 front shocks with 1/2" extended Bump stops, 1,25" rear lift warrior shakles and Bilstein 4600, 315/75/16 COOPER STT PRO , UCP, tow package, PCM tune, home made snorkel (under hood) , optima yellow.

addiction level: 1
    Thanks

Mine - bone stock 2003 with (now) 31k miles.
    Everything works.
    I'll sort out the weak parts (front end) and go from there.
    Love this thing though...
    20150621_233034.jpg
    20150621_233052.jpg

Thanks

Nice Deuce, even bone stock.

Thanks

Here's mine from Chicago.IMG_0577.jpg

Thanks

Checkin' in from S. Fla. A work in progress.

2004 Hummer-01.jpg

Thanks

20160318_181516.jpgI invite to the forums all the Hummer owners I know
    These sites are great . Im really thankful for the amount of info I got

Thanks

this is my H-dos

Thanks

My H2 on Deuces/37s

Thanks

My Beast

Thanks

This is my monster 22's wrapped with 40's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks

Just joined the group. Here is my 08 SUT. Just put the new wheels and tires on. Wished I would have got 37s.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skarecrow View Post
    Just joined the group. Here is my 08 SUT. Just put the new wheels and tires on. Wished I would have got 37s.

Pretty sure I saw this rig at Windsor auction in Ct a while back...loved the Harley Davidson theme!

Thanks

Here is my 2003 H2. Just installed some JW Speaker lights on her

20161106_125712.jpgIMG_20161212_090543.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reider91 View Post
    Here is my 2003 H2. Just installed some JW Speaker lights on her

20161106_125712.jpgIMG_20161212_090543.jpg
    Nice! Love the snow pic!

Dances with Stumps
    Thanks

How I got the Name Stumpy... Hung Up On a Tree Stump at RC....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2009 HUMMER H2 Fully Loaded
    65 Corvette Coupe"GMPP 502 Big Block": MSD FI
    "ALCOHOL"
    "BECAUSE NO GREAT STORY EVER STARTED WITH SOMEONE EATING A SALAD"

Administrator CFO

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    How I got the Name Stumpy... Hung Up On a Tree Stump at RC....
    I was there that day to see the X-Jack in action, or should I say inaction
    Golden Ballz - 9/11 - ROTM - 1/12

"It was a good idea, right up until it wasn't."

Dances with Stumps
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bunger View Post
    I was there that day to see the X-Jack in action, or should I say inaction
    Yeah You got that right... INACTION... The Funnel that fits over the tail Pipe doesn't work with The 4.25" Diameter exhaust pipe on The H2.

I still Have that sucker in the garage. Had it on Ebay but nobody Bit. If anyone wants it...Just pay the shipping and it's yours.

This offer is only For Club HUMMER Off Road Members. Comes with the carry bag and all the goodies. You pay to have UPS Store Box and ship.
    "ALCOHOL"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Yeah You got that right... INACTION... The Funnel that fits over the tail Pipe doesn't work with The 4.25" Diameter exhaust pipe on The H2.

I still Have that sucker in the garage. Had it on Ebay but nobody Bit. If anyone wants it...Just pay the shipping and it's yours.

This offer is only For Club HUMMER Off Road Members. Comes with the carry bag and all the goodies. You pay to have UPS Store Box and ship.
    How much to ship to Rockland, MA 02370. Let me know. Thanks!
    2008 Hummer H2 Luxury Package

Toyo MT 38x13.50x18 on Rockstar. Green keys. 2" rear spacers. 1" bodylift. Cognito UCA, steering bracket, front stab links. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Moog inner/outer tie-rods, pitman, idler arm & bracket with remote zerk. E&G Classics fender flares. ARP 434-1301 ex. man. stud kit. Airaid perf. air filter. Crown Performance brake lines. Warn PowerPlant HD. Rubberduck UCP. Gobi Ranger Roof Rack. Morimoto FX-R 3.0 projector headlights with 55w AC HID kit. Hella Rallye 4000 aux lights. Evans waterless coolant.

Dances with Stumps
    Thanks

Ok Citiboy,

Your first up.. Give me time to run to the UPS store and get you a pack and ship price. Send me your email. Mine is

mrkrichman@comcast.net Might need a few days. Have to dig it out of the detached garage. Remember you might have to mod the funnel to fit over your 2's pipe.

Also need your full name and street address.
    "ALCOHOL"

Thanks

pm sent
    2008 Hummer H2 Luxury Package

Toyo MT 38x13.50x18 on Rockstar. Green keys. 2" rear spacers. 1" bodylift. Cognito UCA, steering bracket, front stab links. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Moog inner/outer tie-rods, pitman, idler arm & bracket with remote zerk. E&G Classics fender flares. ARP 434-1301 ex. man. stud kit. Airaid perf. air filter. Crown Performance brake lines. Warn PowerPlant HD. Rubberduck UCP. Gobi Ranger Roof Rack. Morimoto FX-R 3.0 projector headlights with 55w AC HID kit. Hella Rallye 4000 aux lights. Evans waterless coolant.

Thanks

Favorite pic of my rig so far.. I've only had it a couple weeks so I'm sure I'll snap more with time.