Thread: Fallout 4...it took over my life

addiction level: 4
    Thanks

Fallout 4...it took over my life

...jus' sayin'...trying to spark some convo in this sub-forum.

Thanks

Re: Fallout 4...it took over my life

World of Tanks is about all I've been playing lately
    Do not cease to drink beer, to eat, to intoxicate thyself, to make love and celebrate the good days.-- Instructions of the ancient Egyptian gods

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
    World of Tanks is about all I've been playing lately
    Just watched the trailer on that...looks pretty bad ass. I just can't get back into PC games though. I just wanna chill on the couch and move my thumbs around...that's my "level of effort" limit...lol

Thanks

I finished Wasteland Warrior and the Automatron DLC's this week. I absolutely LOVE the Fallout series and have played all of them with plats and S ranks on all of them.

My favorite series of all time is Bioshock. The game mechanics and graphics are hands down awesome! I feel like they lost their way a bit with Bioshock Infinite but it was still a dang good game!

Thanks

still building concrete walls and defense systems for my settlements...damn raiders...gotta recruit more settlers...lol!
    Last edited by citiboy; 04-30-2016 at 10:14 AM.
    2008 Hummer H2 Luxury Package

Toyo MT 38x13.50x18 on Rockstar. Green keys. 2" rear spacers. 1" bodylift. Cognito UCA, steering bracket, front stab links. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Moog inner/outer tie-rods, pitman, idler arm & bracket with remote zerk. E&G Classics fender flares. ARP 434-1301 ex. man. stud kit. Airaid perf. air filter. Crown Performance brake lines. Warn PowerPlant HD. Rubberduck UCP. Gobi Ranger Roof Rack. Morimoto FX-R 3.0 projector headlights with 55w AC HID kit. Hella Rallye 4000 aux lights. Evans waterless coolant.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to citiboy For This Useful Post:

guruerror (05-02-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guruerror View Post
    Just watched the trailer on that...looks pretty bad ass. I just can't get back into PC games though. I just wanna chill on the couch and move my thumbs around...that's my "level of effort" limit...lol
    I play it on Xbox... and usually just sitting in the recliner .....
    Do not cease to drink beer, to eat, to intoxicate thyself, to make love and celebrate the good days.-- Instructions of the ancient Egyptian gods

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LoJac963 View Post
    I finished Wasteland Warrior and the Automatron DLC's this week. I absolutely LOVE the Fallout series and have played all of them with plats and S ranks on all of them.

My favorite series of all time is Bioshock. The game mechanics and graphics are hands down awesome! I feel like they lost their way a bit with Bioshock Infinite but it was still a dang good game!
    This my first Fallout...I stayed away because I knew it would hook me like Skyrim did. I just wasn't prepared to devote that much time to it; too late now. I finished the Automatron, but haven't delved into the new Wasteland bits yet. The next DLC, Far Harbor, is supposed to be pretty huge.

I'm with you on Bioshock...the first two were awesome. That eerie vibe...the weird art deco styling...they were very well done. Infinite...well, I played it, but it just didn't have that same Bioshock feel.

Quote Originally Posted by citiboy View Post
    still building concrete walls and defense systems for my settlements...damn raiders...gotta recruit more settlers...lol!
    Have you ever been attacked at Sanctuary? I've got walls around the whole damn perimeter...turrets everywhere...been waiting for raiders. No such luck. All my other settlements are pretty much stripped down. Gonna start working on the others soon and get my Charisma up enough to setup supply lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
    I play it on Xbox... and usually just sitting in the recliner .....
    Oooooo...it's on XBOX. Sweet...I'll put that on my list to check out this weekend.

Thanks

It's a free download, just need Xbox live to play. If you take you time to level up your tanks you can do it for free, or you can spend hundreds and do it real quick.....I took the slow way....